Tuesday, October 03, 2006





Sad kitten is lost in yarn!
why sad? because there is so much yarn, so little time....

i have more projects OTN that i 1st thaught..... So again no pictures yet.
I have a beanie i am making out of my own hand spunn, a nautie thingy from Knitty.com, you know the ones, the toys of the curly things.....anyway, that and a thin scarf and a heat pack (now being made for myself)...um and i am working on writing a pattern for my Pencil Case Hat, it needs working on.

BUT

the main thing i am working on right now is... A JUMPER! yes!! i will have more details and stuff later, but riight now i am too sleepy. I did not sleep at all ast night (thats why this is so early even though its school hols). So the grammer and spelling are even worse today, sorry about that.


i have been doing some more art on the computer to! Which will be posted up on my deviant art page later.
ummmmm what else

Oh yes THANK YOU Miss.P. for the fleece (it was all spunn up in less than two days) and the carders anhd everything!! i have been mixing fleece together and un-spinning some of my really chunky yarn i 1st spunnn that wasnt getting used. So yeah you are a life savor Miss.P. thank you! Oh and the green yarn is now a lovely cable head band and some left over for a matching pare of wrist warmers i think :3

anyhoo thats all for now
MWAH

4 comments:

roxy =^o^= said...

Jen you are fantastic

Keep being cute!

LaBean said...

I have to admit.. I haven't been coming to your blog until now. You do fabulous draws of the kitties and yarn... Keep it coming!!

Denise said...

Well done Othlon! Having seen it in person, I can confirm that the jumper (made with the black wool from Taph) is coming along so well, I'm highly impressed... keep those cute drawings coming too :)

happyspider said...

sooo glad you liked it :)