So, onto the point of this, I'm going to make a list of some people I have wanted to knit for for a while now, and this way I'll have a record to look back on and maybe keep me on track. I will just put down what I have in mind for people already, there are many friends and family I'd like to do something special for but I don't know what to do yet...here we go.
- Morgan - riding gloves! He rides a lot, and has chosen a pattern already. Yay. Also thinking of making him a nice jacket/jumper with cables
- Oma - I have already started some Bam Socks, I just need to finish them and send them to her.
- Mum - I'm thinking some proper fingerless gloves, because she uses the computer a lot. But I have to learn how to knit them first! She has done so much to help with everything, I don't think any amount of knitted objects will really show my full gratitude and love.
- Archer (Morgan's little brother) - He is just so cute I cant resist knitting a cute beanie for him!
- Ash - Ash has been a great friend for the past couple of years, and I know he works a lot with computers so I think maybe some voodoo-wrist warmers would be good
- Mick - Mick has also been a very good friend in the past 6 months I've known him for. He also plays magic so I want to make him a deck holder.
- Rodger - this is thinking ahead a lot, but Rodg likes celtic knots a lot, so one day I will make him a cabled jumper, or socks.
Hmm there could be more. But I can't remember right now.
In other knews I've done a few injections now, slowly getting the hang of things. I still don't have the password stuff for updating my website, I think I'll just e-mail the admin.
Thanks to every-ones kind words to the latest bad news, I've been reading them on Mum's blog as well, she has been writing in more detail about what's going on.
Until next time! Buh-bye