Wednesday, February 14, 2007

True Story

Some of you may already know about this....but there IS such a thing...as mini sheep!

Their official name is Olde English Miniature Babydoll Southdown Sheepp....a big name for a small sheep. Their fleece is a short staple, but also fine...plus they are so cute!





thats my story so far...with cute pictures... Oh yeah , i have looked at a few information websites, and www.mylittlesheep.com is a pretty good site, according to me anyway...i have many many more pictures that will appear over time :P i like how their little faces look like Lulu. I am still looking around for a sign of a breeder in Australia :P


And that, is my story.

4 comments:

Taphophile said...

Do you reckon anyone would notice one extra small white furry thing around my place? Renewable fibre stash. :)

Othlon said...

i think i could pass it off as a dog ... you could also dye the sheep, camo style (aka dry dirt brown and dead-grass-yellow), so no-one would know :P

Denise said...

Meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Denise said...

Sorry about Lulu's outburst - she's a little bit excited. Those are seriously cute overloaded sheep. I wonder if we can feed them on dead gum leaves...