Friday, April 20, 2007

Here we go!

I am normally..very...very lazy when it comes to my blog. But pictures of my mariah in progress are high in demand! I aim to please. So here we go folks.


Work In Progress


close up


Like any self respecting knitter, I have modified the pattern to what I want. Instead of the SUPER PRETTY CRAZY MIND MELTING cables up the arm, I have decided (with advice from Mother God) to just continue with the cuff pattern. I'm very pleased with how it looks, even if you can't see the stitch definition very easily in the pictures :P

4 comments:

Denise said...

Sigh - SO pretty - I love the dark yarn too - it's Midnight Tweed (Bendigo Rustic 8ply) for those of you who wish to know. It will be stunning, kidlet!

xo Mother God

Bells said...

oh wow. Good work Othlon! . I am about to cast mine on for the second time so I'm very inspired by yours. Thanks for giving in to public demand and posting pics. I rather like the simplified cables. All looks great in the Bendy wool.

Taphophile said...

Am loving the modified sleeve - very subtle and elegant.

DrK said...

i love it! the colours are gorgeous. nice work!! you have set a high standard for other mariah knitters!